|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
Do You Know the 10 Plagues?
The Egyptians sure do!
- Blood - G-d turned the rivers of Egypt into blood!
- Frogs - Millions of frogs jumped all over the Egyptians.
- Lice - Itchy lice crawled all over the people.
- Mixed animals - All sorts of animals attacked the Egyptians.
- Animal sickness - A disease killed the Egyptians' horses, cows, donkeys, camels and other animals.
- Boils - Painful sores broke out on all the Egyptians.
- Hail - Hail containing fire and ice smashed the crops.
- Locusts - A huge cloud of locusts ate every plant.
- Darkness - It was so dark that the Egyptians couldn't move.
- Death of the Firstborn - G-d killed the firstborn Egyptians, including slaves and animals.
Rabbi Riddle's Kwazy Kwestions:
- When Pharaoh finally let the Jews go with all their animals and possessions, what left Egypt first?
- Moses's feet!
|Do you know the story of Purim?||Do You Know the 15 Parts of the Seder Meal?|
| About |