|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
|Volume 4, No. 17||Welcome to the World of Rabbi Riddle.|
Blessed is the One Who Blesses!
In the Torah portion of VaYechi, Jacob blesses his 12 sons and then his two grandsons Ephraim and Menashe. When a person blesses someone, he is asking G-d to reveal that other person's potential.
- The wicked prophet Bilaam tried to curse the Jewish people, but G-d turned his words into tremendous blessings!
- Parents traditionally bless their children on Shabbos, holidays, and other special occasions.
- You don't have to be a tzaddik to give someone a blessing! You just have to give it with sincerity!
Rabbi Riddle's Kwazy Kwestions:
- Why do people say, "Bless you!" when someone says, "Achoo!"?
- Because a blessing is nothing to sneeze at!
|Forgive and Forget!||G-d is Awesome! And Then Some!|
| About |