|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
|Volume 3, No. 9||Welcome to the World of Rabbi Riddle.|
Every Day is Mother's Day! And Father's Day, Too!
In this week's Torah portion, Toldos, Jacob teaches us to honor our parents. This mitzvah is so important, that it is one of the 10 Commandments. In fact, honoring our parents is like honoring G-d!
The Talmud suggests several ways to honor our parents:
- Offer them food and drink.
- Provide clothes if they need.
- Help them going in or out of the house.
Rabbi Riddle's Kwazy Kwestions:
- How long do you have to honor your parents?
- As long as they're your parents!
|Actions Speak Louder Than Words!||Cheaters Never Prosper!|
| About |