|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
|Volume 2, No. 15||Welcome to the World of Rabbi Riddle.|
Compassion in Action
- When Moses was pasturing his father-in-law's flocks, a lamb wandered off. Moses pursued it to a place called Chasus (Mercy). There, he found the lamb drinking from a stream. At this, he said "I didn't know you were so thirsty! You must be very tired from your journey!" So Moses lifted the lamb and carried it back to the flock. G-d said to Moses, "Since you treat even little sheep with compassion, you are worthy to shepherd the children of Israel!"
- If 999 angels give a bad account of a person, and only one angel gives a good account, G-d will forgive the person because of the good account!
- G-d used the trait of judgement to create the world, and the trait of mercy to help keep it in existence.
Rabbi Riddle's Kwazy Kwestions:
- How can you act like G-d?
- by copying His traits of compassion and kindness!
|Awesome! And Then Some!||Gratitude is a Matter of Attitude!|
| About |