|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
|Volume 1, No. 4||Welcome to the World of Rabbi Riddle.|
Loose lips Sink swift ships!
During Noach's time, people worshipped idols, acted immorally, and robbed each other. As a result, HaShem had to destroy the world through the Great Flood. Only Noach, his family, and all the animals in the ark were saved. To help Noach and his children rebuild the world, HaShem commanded them to keep seven laws:
1. Believe in G-d.
2. Respect G-d and Do Not Blaspheme His Name.
3. Respect Human Life and Do Not Murder.
4. Respect the Family and Do Not Commit Acts of immorality.
5. Respect Others' Rights and Do Not Steal.
6. Create a Judicial System and Pursue Justice.
7. Respect all Creatures and Do Not Eat the Flesh of a Living Animal.
- These laws apply to everyone on Earth. To the Jewish people HaShem gave 613 commandments. Following these rules will help the world continue to exist from one generation to the next!
Rabbi Riddle's Kwazy Kwestions:
- Why couldn't Noah's sons play cards in the Ark?
- Because Noah was standing on the deck!
|The End Is Near! And So Is The Beginning!||You think you get tested a lot?|
| About |